Application Deadline: March 29, 2019
Participate in the Fully Funded Global Peace Summit 2019 in South Africa.
Global Peace Chain (A Project of MAPS) envisions to build resilience, cultivate the culture of tolerance, inclusivity, interfaith harmony,co-existence,love & social peace building across the border through peace camps in educational institutions, interactive sessions, peace talks with society stakeholders, diplomats, ambassadors, influential community groups,UN officials, religious scholars and community based organization across the globe by engaging Global Peace Ambassadors.
Global Peace Summit is a platform where young peacebuilders will gather across the world and share their thoughts for concept on #PeaceByDialouge.
GPS is providing an opportunity to extraordinary young, competent, enthusiastic and peacebuilders from 50+ countries where they can excel their ideas and get specific road map to attain sustainable development by receiving technical support.
This summit aims to connect inspiring young people, build their capacity on peace education, exchange their ideas, share projects, liasoning with like minded individual, engagement of international community and world leaders.
- Airfare & Accommodation (Funded)
- Opportunity to interact with Global Leaders
- Meet with like minded young social entrepreneurs
- Share your initiatives with others
- Peace Education & Leadership Capacity Building
- Panel discussion
- Key note speeches
- Focused group discussions
- Group activities
- Signatory campaign
- Cultural Presentation
- Gala Night
- Site visit
- Conference Theme:
- Peace Education: Promoting peaceful thoughts which states that terrorism and violence has nothing to do with any caste, color, creed, ethnicity, region, and religion.
- Global Citizenship: Promoting youth voice on peace and social justice issues like human rights, terrorism, fifth generation war and, conflicts.
- Signatory Campaign: Amplify the voice of youth on Peace & Social Justice (1 million voices).
- Youth Development: Providing youth a platform to excel their leadership traits.
- Youth between 16-35 of age.
- Passionate to achieve United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- Open minded, highly motivated and passionate.
- Students, young professionals are encouraged to apply.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Apply online through the given link.